Best Business Credit Cards
What is Credit Card?
A small plastic card which is issued by a bank to users to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for their electric bills, restaurant bills and other goods. A credit card allows a cardholder to borrow money in advance from bank to the customers to buy things.
You might pay fees and interest if you borrow money but there are also a benefit for these, you might be able to earn extra rewards and build your credit scores. You will get more benefits if you hit more credit score.
Now, Comes to What is Business Credit Card:
A business credit card is also known as corporate credit card which is different from a simple or a regular debit card. This card painstakingly crafted and designed for the personal use. It means once can use business credit card for the own purpose to purchase things and goods.
A business credit card is fragmented to cope-up the needs of corporates and organization. It has different benefits and features. A credit cards have different limits, sizes and shapes.
A regular credit card comes with the pre-determined credit limit and pre-defined set of features while in other hand a business credit card don’t come with pre-defined set of features and pre-determined credit limit.
A cardholder and issuers have rights to customize their business credit cards to meet the needs. Let’s have a peep at it’s benefits and features.
Features and Benefits of Business Credit Cards:
- Dual benefits: With business credit cards, both the employee and employer can take benefits.
- Secure Transactions: A business credit card is one of the best credit cards which gives a secure and liable transactions. The cardholder do not need to carry a burden of cash. It eliminates all the risk of losing cash.
- Online Convenience: One of the best benefits of this credit card is that as it allows the card holder to manage their card online the bank’s portal or a dedicated application.
- Rewards: Every banking industries offer different reward points, discounts, cashback and deals on business credit cards. Cardholders can earn rewards points as per their activities, they can redeem those reward points for gifts and vouchers.
Below is an example of one of the business credit card provider companies:
Ink Business Credit Card:
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card is one of the best credit cards for a business owner. It offers the cardholder 3X points on the first $150,000 for the combination of travel and select business categories per year.
Features & Benefits of Ink Business Credit Card:
- If you spend $1 then you will get 3 points but it lasts on the limit of the first spent on travel or other such business categories.
- No foreign transaction fees
- The annual fee of the this card is only $95.
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- It also has auto rental insurance.
- Redeem points for gift cards, cash back, travel and more.
- It also offers their customers a trip cancellation insurance.
- If you use this card for purchasing then you can earn 1 point on every $1.