Best Personal Loan Provider Banks in India
Basically a loan is a process which involves the lending of money which are taken from one or more individuals and organization to other organizations, individuals, etc. The loans which are taken for the personal reasons are called as personal loan. There are so many banking industries who provide personal loan services to the people but all the amount usually liable to pay interest on that amount. There is so much confusion that which banking sector is more reliable and which one is less reliable.
So, if you are looking for a brief summary of all banking industries of India who provide personal loan to the people then you do not need to go anywhere else. Here we endows you a complete list of India’s most popular banking who provide personal loan at very less documents.
Let’s have a glance at the most popular personal loan provider bank:
1. Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loan
Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loan is one of the best private banking sectors in India who provides personal loan to their customers for various reason like Household upgradation, Travel, Wedding, Medical needs, Education, etc. It offers very flexible and reliable repayment options upto 60 months.
Documents needed to assign the policy:
- KYC Documents
- Loan Application Form
- Last six months bank statement
- Last three months salary slips.
- Indian National
- Age > 23 & < 60 years
- Salaried individuals.
2. ICICI Bank Personal Loan
ICICI Bank Personal Loan is one of the best personal loan providers in India which can be own anyone with low interest rate and minimal documentation. It also offers user friendly online application process which is more hassle-free hassle-free as it is easy to apply.
- Address proof documents (Aadhaar Card/ Utility bills/ Passport).
- A customers need to submit their ID proof documents like PAN, Voter ID, DL, Aadhaar and Passport.
- For SEP (Self Employed Person), the salary should be greater than INR 15 lacs.
- For metro cities, the monthly salary should be less than INR 17500.
- The age of the customer should be varied between 58 years to 23 years.
3. Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
Kotak Mahindra bank referred as a the most demanded private banking industries in India as it provides a wide range of personal loan for various purpose with a minimum paperwork and efforts. It is also allure their customers towards their services by offering attractive interest rate. It also gives a flexibility to their customers for repayment.
- The age of the customers must be between 21 to 50 years.
- The applicant must have a resident document for past 1 year.
- The monthly salary of the applicant must be greater than INR 20000.
- The customer should have to proof their ownership.
- Then need to submit their ID proof documents which includes Aadhaar card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.
- There is a need to proof the one’s income details and other various banking statements.
Contact Details of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan:
It also provides telephony customer care services. The toll-free number of this bank is 1860 266 2666.