How to Change Address Details in Credit Card
Every bank has different steps to change the address, here we will tell you some common steps, with which you can change the details.
How to change the address in credit card online:-
- Go to the net banking website of the bank which you have the credit card and login.
- Go to the update contact detail/update detail/ update PAN and address or any option that has something related to contact detail or address click on that
- When you find the option to change the address, click on the change address option and enter your new address
- After submitting a new address, they can ask for proof of address, then you will have to submit address proof.
- The bank will update your address proof after verifying your document.
Note: You can also mail to the official email address of the bank to change the address.
If you are having any problem in processing online or if you do not feel comfortable processing online then you can change the address by following some easy steps offline.
How to change the address in credit card offline:-
- Go to the nearest branch of the bank which credit card you have and ask the bank’s representative to change the address and make sure you carry the original address proof.
- You can also request to change the address by calling the customer care of the bank.
- You can also write and send to the bank’s postal address