How to Do a Balance Transfer in Credit Card?
What is a balance transfer?
A balance transfer is a facility provided by the credit card company in which you can transfer your outstanding debts from one credit card to another credit card. If your credit card debt is very high and you feel that you will never be able to pay it because of the interest rate then you should take advantage of this facility.
How to Do Credit Card Balance Transfer?
- Every bank has its own application, so download the application of the bank in which you want to transfer your outstanding balance.
- Now register by entering your detail and if you are already registered then log in by entering password
- Go to the “card” tab
- Now search for the benefit option and click on that
- After clicking on that you will see a form in which you have to enter the amount you want to transfer and your card details, fill that form
- Now you will see your detail. Check your detail and everything is right then clicking on the continue button
- When you click on the continue button you will be redirected to the next page in which you will see the interest rate and charges which is applying on the fund transfer
- Now click on the apply button
- When you will click on the apply button your debt will be transfer to another credit card, and you will receive a confirmation message.