What is Credit Card EMI?
The credit card provides an EMI facility in which you can pay your credit card bill in EMI (equated monthly statement). This facility is given to the customer so that the customer can easily do any purchase and does not bear the burden of his repair. The credit card payment can be done via two ways first one is cardholder pay full payment before the due date and the second is minimum payment in which cardholder has to pay the minimum amount of the bill which is decided by the banks.
How to convert credit card bill into EMI?
- Firstly link your net banking account to your credit card so that you can check how much you have to pay or other statements easily through net banking
- Go to the net banking website of the bank which credit card you have and then login
- Go to the credit card option
- Now search for payment due option click on that and after that, you will see an EMI option click on that
- Now select the tenure and other details and then click on the submit button
Interest rate on EMI Conversion of Credit Card Bill:-
|Bank||Interest rates per month||Tenure|
|Axis Bank||1.5%||6,9,12,18,24 months|
|HDFC Bank||1.6%||9 to 36 months|