Tata Capital Personal Loan
- Criteria for Salaried employees is that the age is between 21 years to 58 years.
- A employee must have 2 years of work experience in any organization public or private.
- Self Employed or Businessman Professional is slightly different. The age should be in between 25 years to 65 years and has 3 years of work experience.
- For address proof documents: (Aadhaar Card/Passport/Utility bills)
- For identity proof documents: (Aadhaar/Voter ID/Passport/DL)
- Latest 3 months of bank statement and salary slip.
Preclosure & Other Charges:
- Preclosure charges up to 4%
- If 12 EMIs will be paid then there is no need for prepayment permissible.
About Tata Capital Personal Loan
Tata capital provides a profitable personal loan to customers with less interest rate and higher tenure as compared to other banks.
What is the maximum amount of Personal Loan I can avail?
Tata capital offers a wide range of personal loan amount which is from INR 75000 to INR 25 lakhs.