DBS digiSavings Account
- DigiBank offers a free debit card to their customers when they open DBS digiSavings account.
- The provided debit card can be used to make online payments like bills, shopping, booking, etc.
- It is only a single account which can operate in multiple ways.
- You should have an OTP based Aadhaar e-KYC for opening the account and you want to do full KYC, you will have to visit a branch of Bank.
- For the account Home branch will be selected by the Customers.
- This account is only available for new Customers of the Bank not for existing Customers.
Offers and Discounts:
- There is no need for the customers to deposit some amount of money to their account as there is no requirement of minimum balance.
- You can get interest 7% on saving.
About DBS digiSavings Account:
DigiBank is one of the financial industries in India which is powered by DBS, digiSavings account is very easy to maintain as its all services can be squeezed into one smartphone.
Customers who have some queries related to banking, I recommend those people to visit this link: https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/faq.html