Top Credit Cards in India
A credit card is best for shopping as it provides numerous benefits and discounts. It allows cardholder to pay their utility and shopping bills to the merchant. But the limitation of billing payment depends upon the type of credit card.
As per the promises, credit card holders can avail different types of benefits and offers. If you have a shopping mania and looking for a medium where you can have a glance of popular credit card then you can easily take a peek of the below credit cards. We are covering the most popular and demanded credit cards in a single list.
Let’s digging the details of the credit card which includes (benefits, annual fee, etc.)
1.) ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Unique Selling Proposition: When you own this card then you will get a lifetime validity of the credit card at free of cost. You can also use this card against fixed deposit.
Annual Fee: You do not need to pay annual fee to renew the validity of this payment card.
Bonus Gift: if you are a Travel often, Foodie & shop online and pay those bills by using this card then you will get lots of special discount and offers.
- If ordering Food online and use this card to pay the bill then you can avail discount options on Dominos, FoodPanda and Swigyy.
- If you book your flight or other trips online then you can avail frequent discounts on ZoomCar and MakeMyTrip.
- It also offers some special discount on ecommerce or online shopping websites like Nykaa, Jabong, Pepperfry, TataCliq, Puma Shop online, Bluestone, etc.
- 1 % Fuel Surcharge Waiver.
- On partner Dining restaurants, get minimum 15 % discount on bills.
2.) Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
USP: On department grocery, stores and supermarket, get 5 % cashback via this payment card.
Annual Fee: The annual fee of this card is INR 499 but this is for the first year and for the next second year, the annual fee will be INR 999. This can be waived off as per your shopping and spend.
Bonus Gift: This card is ideal for salaried professionals with the salary above INR 8000 per month. You can use this card online and offline as well.
- Pay the bills of supermarkets and stores like (Big Bazaar, Spencer’s, Reliance, Easy Day and get 5 % cashback on expenditure.
- Use this card and get 3x rewards points.
- You will get rewards points when you renew your membership plan.
3.) Amex Membership Rewards Credit Card
Unique Selling Proposition: Best Rewards Credit Card in India
Annual Fee: For the first year, the annual fee will be INR 1000 and INR 4500 2nd Year Onwards.
- On Joining or owning this credit card, you will get bonus 4000 membership reward points.
- As per above condition, you will also get additional 1000 membership reward points.
- On selected restaurants, you will get additional discount on the bill if you use this card to pay.
- When you will renew your card then you can earn 5,000 membership rewards points.